Join us for our next PTO meeting! Wednesday, May 12th, 2021 at 6:30 PM over zoom:
Kindergarten Round-up is Friday, April 9th from 9AM-11AM. **Current Kindergarten students will not have school that day.**
Parent Meeting is Monday, April 5th at 6:00PM.
Information on round-up can be found here
- Preparing monthly financial reports for PTO meetings
- Making deposits
- Writing reimbursement checks
- Reconciliation of monthly bank statements
- Keeping track of the budget for the school year
Learn more about the role!
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Crystal Swafford at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide teacher discretionary funds to buy additional supplies for classrooms,
- Improvements to the staff lounge
- Provide funding for additional field trips
- Provide funding for additional library books
- Provide outdoor benches and building marquee sign,
- Provide holiday party snacks and supplies,
- Provide funding for building recycling initiatives.
Click here to place your 2020-2021 yearbook order. Search for ‘West Bay’ to place your order and explore yearbook options. Purchase a yearbook for $30 until September 30th; prices increase to $35 after that date. Jostens Back to School Icon Special (free icons with the purchase of personalization) is available to your students through October 23rd for spring delivery books. Online payment by credit card is required when the order is placed. The yearbook will include a supplement of pictures from activities occurring between March and the end of the school year and will be distributed in August 2021. Questions may be directed to the yearbook chair at email@example.com.
Way to go West Bay Families! The Virtual Fun Run raised $10,495 this year for the PTO. Thank you all so much for supporting this event.
The 5th Grade Graduation committee has planned a fun week to celebrate the 5th graders, a memorable graduation ceremony-pending final location/plans, and a can’t miss party at The Mark. Click here to reference the flyer your 5th grader received in your Friday email. Deadline to complete the following items is Thursday, March 11th.
- Pay $25: Click here to pay $25 for the 5th Grade Graduation Celebration fee (includes t-shirt, last week of school daily themed goodies, and celebration at The Mark). (If not attending The Mark, cost is $15 to cover cost of T-Shirt and last week of school daily themed goodies)
- Select t-shirt size and complete comments section: Click here to select your student’s graduation t-shirt size AND in the comments section enter YES or NO if you student will attend the party at The Mark, parent’s names, cell phone number(s), AND any allergies. (i.e. YES, Keith & Teresa Bradley, 402-699-5599, None). This information is hidden on the sign-up after completed.
- If your student did not have their Kindergarten photo in the 2013-2014 West Bay yearbook, email Shagun Somasegaran @firstname.lastname@example.org your student’s Kindergarten SCHOOL picture. Pictures will be used in the video shown during the graduation ceremony.
- 5th Grade Graduation Volunteers are also needed at The Mark. If you would like to volunteer please click here to sign up.
CONFIRM your family’s information and PAY for access to the 2020-2021 West Bay Online and Mobile Directory by following the instructions sent to you on Friday, August 14 from West Bay Elementary with a subject line of “Response Required: West Bay Directory Confirmation of Data & Purchase”. We are excited to be using a new directory platform through Membership Toolkit. Go to www.westbaypto.membershiptoolkit.com to create a Membership Toolkit Account. Once an account is created, check your email for a link (valid for 2 hours after creating account) to login and complete the Parent/Family and Student Information and select your student’s teacher. You have the option to opt out of publishing certain personal information in the directory under Directory/Publish Preferences. Finally, Purchase Directory Access for $5.00 to view the West Bay directory throughout the school year and next summer. The directory can be accessed by mobile phone, tablet and computer. (Download the App – Membership Toolkit for the most convenient quick access.) Help us open the directory quickly by setting up your Membership Toolkit account and confirm your family information by Thursday,August 20. Every student’s name will be included in the directory.