The Fun Run is going Virtual in 2020!
Due to Covid-19 Restrictions within the school district and individual schools, the PTO has made the decision to make the 4th Annual Bengal Fun Run a Virtual Fundraising Event.
How will this event work?
This is a Your Pace and Your Space event.
Each student will complete 30 minutes of Running, Walking, Skipping, Dancing, or whatever movement they choose on their own time, while showing their Bengal Spirit. We will compile the photo submissions and students will watch them together during the Morning News on Friday, October 2nd while wearing their new West Bay T-shirts! Take photos* and share them with us by clicking this link Email WestBayPTO. Will you Run, Walk, Skip, Jump, Hop or Dance? Let’s see who will show the most Bengal Spirit!
Since this is the West Bay PTO’s main fundraiser, we appreciate your support as we raise money for the many extra needs arising due to the Covid-19 pandemic. This year’s goal is to fund the purchase of:
- Individual Teacher Play Packs for Recess
- Outdoor Play Area Painting (agility trail, hopscotch, four square)
- Increased Teacher and Staff Discretionary Funds
- Monthly Staff Appreciation Activities
- Indoor Recess Activities; and
- Any other teacher and staff needs that may arise due to changes in the learning environment.
Contributions can be made by clicking this link: Virtual Fun Run Pledges.
Student T-shirts will be distributed at school during the week of September 28th to be worn on Friday, October 2nd!